End User License Agreement for FlashIMap Order
Your purchase or use of FlashIMap product from http://www.flashimap.com (the "Licensor") implies that you have read and accepted the following terms and conditions.
As a paid user for the FlashIMap product, the following rights are hereby granted to you:
- a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the product. to Use, modify the source code (.fla, .htm, .html .xml files)
of the product (if availalbe) to create your own website or multimedia presentation.
- to distribute the compiled and modified maps to your users and clients on a royalty-free basis.
- ANY DISTRIBUTIION, RESELL, PUBLISHING of the source code of FlashIMap product (.fla, .htm, .html) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. All Image, Music, and Animation File used in the source code cannot be re-distributed separately in any other format. You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
EDITING OF FILES
- The source code of FlashIMap product MUST be opened and edited the source files using Adobe Flash MX 2004 or above .It is your responsibility to ensure you have the right software AND knowledge for editing the files. The listed price of the product does not include guideline / tutorial on programming.
- Since our company is offering intangible irrevocable goods we DO NOT issue refunds after the source code of product (.fla, .htm, .html files) is sent / emailled to you, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any article at our site.
- Please make sure that you have carefully read above 'EDITING OF FILES' section.
- We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ALL FLASHIMAP PRODUCT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT WILL FLASHIMAP.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT.